1. Contact email@example.com and provide your full name as indicated on your passport and passport information. This will be used to expedite your visa application.
2. Complete your registration to the Summit to obtain a receipt confirming your participation and accommodation booking, which will accompany your Visa application
3. Print and fill out the attached FSV APPLICATION FORM fully and completely. It is available in Spanish only and therefore accompanied by the FSV TRANSLATED VISA GUIDE.
4. SCAN all the below requirements and send them in PDF FORMAT by to the Consul of the Republic of Argentina at their corresponding Embassy contacts (see below)
- Visa Form Completed in original and signed
- Valid Passport (Bio page)
- 2 Valid (recent) passport type photographs in color, 4 by 4 cm, front view and with a plain/white background. (To be brought in person on the day of interview at Embassy).
- Yellow fever Vaccination International Certificate (page with date of issue)
- Air ticket (Round trip)
- Accommodation booking (included in the Summit registration receipt)
- Travel Insurance explaining on the amount covered overseas
- Letter of invitation from an institution in Argentina, in original the company and signatory should be registered with RENURE, Legalized by a Notarial or Ministry of Foreign Affairs and should be in Spanish (to be provided by LAC Africa Ltd as per Embassy provided instructions)
- Letter from invited company (EMPLOYER) appointing applicant to attend, signed by responsible person in original and certified (i.e. proof of existence of institution and position of signing person should be provided).
- Proof of Financing. Financing should be provided by either the inviting institution in Argentina, by the invited institution or by applicant. In either case, proof of financing means should be provided by means of bank statements, six months to date, certified by bank, verifiable. In case financing is provided by an institution, letter signed by responsible of the disposal of the funds, in original, as well as proof of existence of institution and position of signing person.
- Visa fee receipt. Visa fee is U$D. 200 NON-REFUNDABLE paid upon visa application. (The receipt should be in the Visa Applicants name). Payment to be made to the banks accounts of the corresponding Embassy.
Your passport MUST be valid for at least 6 months in order to be approved for a visa
6. Deadline for visa applications is Monday 18 September 2017
7. Once all the documentation is checked and approved, an appointment at the Embassy will be fixed in order to continue the visa processing.
The process will only begin if the applicant follows the instructions on the list and sends all the required documents strictly as per the list. If not this might delay your application
Embassies of the Republic of Argentina in Africa
EMBASSIES OF THE REPUBLIC OF ARGENTINA IN AFRICA to which to send scanned copy of all the above requirements in PDF format and request bank details for Visa Fee.
Kenya, Burundi, Eritrea, D.R. Congo, Rwanda, Seychelles, Somalia, Tanzania and Uganda
Tel: +254 4183119/ 0202686630
Mozambique, Madagascar, Comoros, Mauritius and Malawi
Tel: +234-8093-664-820, +234-8093-664-821
Nigeria, Benin, Burkina Faso, Cameroon, Central African Republic, Chad, Congo, Ivory Coast, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Equatorial Guinea, Liberia, Niger, Sao Tomé & Principe, Senegal, Sierra Leon and Togo
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com
Tel: +234-8093-664-820, +234-8093-664-821
South Africa, Lesotho, Swaziland, Namibia, Botswana, Zambia, Zimbabwe
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Pretoria, South Africa
Email: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
Tel: +244 222-323-286 / +244 940-530-105
Ethiopian Airlines is the Official Carrier for the Summit from Africa, offering discounts on economy and business class fares.
The best rates and service to Argentina can be booked through Kilindi Travel, contacting Perviz Vatccha at
+254 722 716 553 / +254 736 716 553.
You can also book at the Ethiopian Airlines office nearest to you or
The event code is LAC17
SKY TEAM is also offering special negotiated fares for the Summit from across North and South America, Europe and Africa.
The ticketing points are Online and via any Sky Team member airline.
When making your reservation please quote the event code 3673S.
COPA is the official Airline for Latin America with direct flights to Rosario, place of the SUMMIT.
The promo code for Copa Airlines ticket reservation is C7610 – 15% discount
Classes: C/J/Y/ B/M/H/Q/K/V/U/S/W/E